Join us for our upcoming transportation hiring event.
April 11, 2023
4:00 p.m. - 6:00 p.m.RSVP Now Learn More
We Are BVSD
Boulder Valley School District spans over 500 square miles and includes Boulder, Gold Hill, Jamestown, Lafayette, Louisville, Nederland, Superior, Ward, and parts of Broomfield and Erie. No matter which area of our supportive community in which you work or are located, you’ll experience our warm and welcoming culture that values innovation and collaboration.
The mission of the Boulder Valley School District is to create challenging, meaningful, and engaging learning opportunities so that all children thrive and are prepared for successful, civically engaged lives.
We develop our children’s greatest abilities and make possible the discovery and pursuit of their dreams which, when fulfilled, will benefit us all. We provide a comprehensive and innovative approach to education and graduate successful, curious, lifelong learners who confidently confront the great challenges of their time.
1. We respect the inherent value of each student and
incorporate the strengths and diversity of students, families, staff and
2. Societal inequities and unique learning needs will not be barriers to student success.
3. We address the intellectual growth, health and physical development, and social emotional well-being of students
4. We value accountability and transparency at all levels
1. Boulder Valley School District will partner with
students, families, staff, and community members to address the unique
learning needs of each student and to create meaningful and engaging
opportunities for each child.
2. Boulder Valley School District will ensure that each student meets or exceeds appropriate expectations relative to intellectual growth, physical development and social emotional well-being.
3. Boulder Valley School District will ensure that students, families, staff, and community members experience a safe, healthy and inclusive environment.
The focus on students’ academic excellence, employees’ success, and a supportive community is what sets us apart from other school districts. Through the passage of a $576 million bond by our community we are renovating the learning environments at each of our schools to fully engage students in the classroom and bring innovative learning practices alive.
Our commitment to equity is the foundation of our work and promotes an inclusive culture where students and staff can feel comfortable and thrive.EDUCATIONAL INNOVATION VIEW ALL JOBS
BVSD is committed to hiring diverse candidates who bring high quality skills and knowledge. We are looking for individuals who have a growth mindset and are seeking opportunities to collaborate with colleagues and the community to create an exceptional learning experience for kids. We invite you to explore our current openings by clicking the blue buttons below.TEACHER/ADMIN JOBS SUPPORT STAFF JOBS
Benefits We Offer
- Full employee health and dental coverage
- Voluntary vision coverage
- PERA Retirement
- Flexible Spending Plans
- Voluntary Savings Plan (401(k), 403(b), 457)
- Life Insurance
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Long-term Disability Insurance
- Wellness and Mindfulness Initiatives
- Employee Assistance Program
- SMART Classes (Stress Management and Relaxation Techniques in Education)
- Nurse Care Coach
Open Jobs At BVSD
Let’s work together to educate and support young minds. Search our jobs today and enjoy an innovative approach to your career.