School and Network Leadership Project Manager
Boulder Valley School District is committed to create challenging, meaningful, and engaging learning opportunities so that all children thrive and are prepared for successful, civically engaged lives. Our comprehensive and innovative approach to education ensures that each student meets expectations relative to intellectual growth, physical development and social emotional well-being. The district covers approximately 500 square miles and serves the communities of Boulder, Erie, Louisville, Lafayette, Superior, Broomfield, Nederland, Ward, Jamestown and Gold Hill. Website: BVSD.
Department: School Leadership
Position Title: School and Network Leadership Project Manager
Position Start Date: July 27, 2022
Position Type: Professional Technical
FTE: 1.0 - Regular
Work Schedule: 261 Days - 12 Months
Salary Range: 4 $66,869 - $100,304
Closing Date: August 8, 2022
Under the direction of the Assistant Superintendent of Schools and Network Leadership, the Networks Manager will support the Network Executive Team with project management, internal and external communications, coordination of cross-network activities, and support of strategic initiatives plan.
- Organize and manage agendas for weekly, bi-weekly and monthly school visits by the Executive Director by tracking key leadership actions, data benchmarks, and alignment to school UIP.
- Track accountability metrics for the following implementation of strategic plan at the school level and assess return on investment for school-specific initiatives.
- In collaboration with the Senior Data Visualization Designer create individualized data profiles by school for use with leadership coaching, individual school goal setting and presentations.
- Collaborate with the data team, principals and executive directors to prepare for, execute and maintain the calendar of School Improvement Plan meetings.
- Write and design, when necessary, a variety of materials such as letters, newsletter articles, promotional/informational materials, reports, etc.
- Assist with special events such as district-level meetings, professional learning events and community meetings.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent with a major pertinent to the position requirements.
- Completed and submitted BVSD online application
- Must have a valid driver's license
- Over one year experience in project management
- Excellent written and oral communication skills with internal and external audiences
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to meet deadlines and manage multiple tasks simultaneously
Salary Placement varies according to experience and education.
Application and Selection Procedure:
- External Candidates: Apply on-line at jobs.bvsd
- Current BVSD Employees: Must apply through the INFOR portal
- If you do not have internet access, a computer is available in the Human Resources Division, Education Center, 6500 E. Arapahoe, Boulder, Colorado.
- Applications are reviewed to match candidates with position qualifications, with a limited number selected for interviews. For the final selection, employment is contingent upon successful completion of the post-offer screening process, including a background check and possible medical examination.
The Boulder Valley School District is an equal opportunity educational institution and does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, color, ethnicity, sex, gender identity/expression, national origin, creed, religion, age, sexual orientation, disability or veteran status in admission or access to, and treatment and employment in its educational programs or activities. Inquiries or complaints: BVSD Legal Counsel - 720-561-5903; Office for Civil Rights - http://www2.ed.gov/about/offices/list/ocr/addresses.html