Boulder Valley School District is committed to create challenging, meaningful, and engaging learning opportunities so that all children thrive and are prepared for successful, civically engaged lives. Our comprehensive and innovative approach to education ensures that each student meets expectations relative to intellectual growth, physical development and social emotional well-being. The district covers approximately 500 square miles and serves the communities of Boulder, Erie, Louisville, Lafayette, Superior, Broomfield, Nederland, Ward, Jamestown and Gold Hill. Website: BVSD.
School: Monarch High
Position Title: Cheer Sponsor
Position Start Date: August 8, 2022
Position Type: Non-Rep
FTE: 3.0 (1.0 for each season for a total of three seasons)
Pay Range: $2,219 - $3,208
Closing Date: August 20, 2022
Directs the activity and coordinates a program which allows students to develop their interests. The Cheer Coach reports to the athletic director and building principal.
Leadership is to be provided in the following areas:
- Organization and supervision of the cheer team.
- Setting directions and expectations for the cheer team.
- Monitoring eligibility and academic progress for the cheer team.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Communicate (read, write, and speak) in English.
- Completed and submitted BVSD online application.
- Must be available after school, evenings and weekends.
- Knowledge of all aspects of senior high school athletic/activity programming.
- Proven leadership qualities and successful experience in working with high school students.
Salary Placement varies according to experience and education.
Application and Selection Procedure:
- External Candidates: Apply on-line at jobs.bvsd
- Current BVSD Employees: Must apply through the INFOR portal
- If you do not have internet access, a computer is available in the Human Resources Division, Education Center, 6500 E. Arapahoe, Boulder, Colorado.
- Applications are reviewed to match candidates with position qualifications, with a limited number selected for interviews. For the final selection, employment is contingent upon successful completion of the post-offer screening process, including a background check and possible medical examination.
The Boulder Valley School District is an equal opportunity educational institution and does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, color, ethnicity, sex, gender identity/expression, national origin, creed, religion, age, sexual orientation, disability or veteran status in admission or access to, and treatment and employment in its educational programs or activities. Inquiries or complaints: BVSD Legal Counsel - 720-561-5903; Office for Civil Rights - http://www2.ed.gov/about/offices/list/ocr/addresses.html